eLearning Annual Subscription
A new program that makes fulfilling continuing education easier than ever.
|Sign up as a Member |
(You must login to receive this rate)
|Sign up as a non-Member |
(You will need to first create an account before signing up)
(You can mail or fax this form if you prefer to not sign up online)
- Pay once for registration to save time on reimbursements, check requests, and expense reports.
- More than a 50% discount compared to purchasing the programs individually.
- Train your entire staff, all year, for the cost of sending a single staff member to a workshop.
- Includes complimentary AIA, AICP, ASLA, and MCLE units.*
- Take advantage of access to our exclusive tours and our archive of over 80 recorded webinars.*
|Basic eLearner (Save up to $200)|
|All Access Pass|
|Premier Group Subscription|
We invite you to take advantage of CPF’s newest educational program: The eLearning Annual Subscription, which is available in three tiers (full details and benefits in the tabs below):
- Basic ($200, members)
- All-Access ($400, members)
- Premier ($600, members)
CPF holds over two-dozen webinars and a dozen workshops each year, in topics ranging from the California Environmental Quality Act, to the Secretary of Interior Standards, Materials Conservation, Preservation Advocacy, and more. You can see the full program at http://news.californiapreservation.org/events/
How to Subscribe (Benefits and costs listed in the table above)
Are you from out of the state? Click here to receive a special,discounted rate.
Not a member? Join CPF first for significant savings on this program.
* These benefits are only available to All-Access and Premier subscribers. See benefit table above.